Ben Doves Character Biographic

Infinity Gaming 2.0 - Character Biography

The following is a private out-of-character biography. Information contained within this biography is NOT permitted for in-character use.
Minimum words are recommendations as a lack of depth will result in further information being requested, etc.

Character Information

Full Name: What is your character’s full name, including any nicknames or aliases?

Ben Dove Alammedine SIXX

Date Of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY)

11/11/2000

Country Of Birth (If outside of Australia or the state of San Andreas, please specify citizenship status & date of citizenship to Australia and the state of San Andreas.)

Was born in Australia QLD

Family Tree, Heritage & Genealogy: Does your character have any family members or close relatives? If so, who are they, and what is the nature of their relationships? (Note: Any names not included within this biography unless later approved by the Federal Government will not legally be considered family members in a legal procedures, practices, etc.) (Min: 25 words per person)

Dont have any members that i know of i was adopted be a single father that grew up in the bush and teached me how to live in the out back.

Education, Experience & Employment: What is your character’s level of education? Did they attend college, vocational school, or have any specialized training? What does your character do for a living? Are they employed or self-employed, and in what industry or profession? (Ensure you state all degrees, certifications, experience, current/previous employment information, etc.) (Min: 75 words)

Currently unemployed and living the best life out in QLD, but i move to infinity gaming to get a fresh start and some money so i can buy a big house up in the hill because when i grew up i learnt the value of life and the respect you have to give your self and that includes you choice of living, health and diet .And now that i am a groan men i have to learn and how to get money to build a new family even if that means it might be rough for a bit and meaning might have to live on the street for a bit.

Personality: Describe your character’s personality traits, both positive and negative. What are their strengths and weaknesses?

A Indigenous boy who doesn’t have the best brain in the educated way, im tall, tan and very good at sports.

Hobbies and Interests: What does your character enjoy doing in their free time? Any specific hobbies, interests, or passions? (Min: 50 words)

footy and moto riding.

Goals and Ambitions: What are your character’s long-term goals and ambitions in the city? What do they hope to achieve? (Min: 75 words)

to get a big house and make some friends so they can live with me.

Friends and Allies: Who are your character’s friends or allies in the city? Are there any specific groups or factions they are affiliated with? (Min: 25 words per person/group if applicable)

My ICC does really have any friends atm but is hoping to make friends and allies so he cant survive in what he think might be a harsh envirnoment.

Enemies and Rivals: Does your character have any enemies or rivals, and what is the source of their conflicts? (Min: 50 words per person or group if applicable)

Haven’t really made any enemies due to flying in the city yet but when i fly in the city my enemies will probably be the big orgs.

Criminal Record: Has your character been involved in any criminal activities in the past? If so, what kind of activities have they been involved in? (Min: 50 words if applicable)

My character stole a car in his old city but because it wasn’t really that big they didn’t have a jail so if you got arrested you would have to sleep in the dog house for a night but usually when the guard went to sleep i would just sneak out and he would forget the next day because he was a old Dood.

Personal Beliefs: What are your character’s personal beliefs, values, morals and ethics? Are they religious or politically inclined? (Min: 50 words)

Doesn’t really believe in anything except for spirits.

Relationships: Is your character in a romantic relationship or involved with anyone romantically? If so, who is their partner, and how did they meet? (Min: 50 words if applicable)
Nah

Physical Description: Describe your character’s physical appearance, including height, weight, hair colour, eye colour, and distinctive features. (Min: 50 words)

180 cm tall , weight 103kg, tan, good looking, not the sharpest tool on the shed and has a bright smile.

Backstory: Provide a detailed backstory of your character, including any significant life events, turning points, or experiences that have shaped who they are. (Min: 100 words)

Ben Dove was born in the year 2000. I lived with my mother, father, and two brothers. They were not nice to me at ALL. I tried to escape many times but just couldn’t get away. Later on in life, my parents started to get better and stopped with all of the ridiculous things they did to me. My brother decided to get a job at Gottis, and has been working his absolute head off. After all the trauma that happened in the earlier stages of life, I decided I want to be apart of the Garbage man Community. I have been practicing by watching countless Garbage man Community , such as my uncle. He has shown me some important things on what I need to know, when I hopefully get in to the Garbage man Community.

Current Situation: What is your character’s current situation within the state of San Andreas? Are they new to the state, or have they been there for a while? (Min: 50 words)

My character had a job as a Garbage man but had to quit due to moving city for more money so now his dream is to start up his own mechanic shop and have the whole city come by to upgrade there cars.

2.0 is far more strict on names, please update your name to something more realistic.

~ Infinity Gaming Development Team.