Out-Of-Character Information:

• **Steam:**ben-_-

• **Discord:**Labob343#0811

• How long have you been playing at Infinity Gaming?: 11 months

In-Character Information:

• **What is your name?**Bailey Goreng Davis

• **What is your date of birth?**11/11/2000

• Tell us about yourself.
    Bailey Davis is a solitary individual residing in a bustling city in New South Wales. He was born on November 11, 2000, and had a modest upbringing in a small rural town located in Western Australia. Despite his parents’ tireless efforts to restore their family’s well-being, they faced numerous challenges securing employment opportunities due to their ethnicity. Regrettably, this situation led Bailey’s father to contemplate his life, and he made the difficult decision to forgo it. I received a heartfelt message from him, expressing his wish for my future success. This experience profoundly impacted Bailey, and he feels compelled to assist others in any way possible, whether it be their overall health or general welfare.

• What have you done to prepare for a career in EMS?
    I have dedicated substantial time and effort to my studies, consistently participating in the NSWA within this locality, thereby acquiring a considerable breadth of knowledge.

• **Have you ever been arrested?**No

• Do you have a criminal record? No

• Why do you want to be a part of the NSW EMS Department?
    I am interested in becoming a part of the NSWA as I have a strong desire to pursue a career similar to my past experiences. Additionally, I have personally experienced the loss of both my parents, which has fueled my motivation to contribute towards the well-being and overall health of all citizens.

• What qualities can you bring to the New South Wales Emergency Medical Services?
    Teamwork
    good communication

• What would you like to see changed within the New South Wales Emergency Medical Services?
    More EMS doing more rp

• **Are you willing to take orders from higher ranks?**Yes

Hello Bailey, Congratulations! Your NSWA application has been:

ACCEPTED

When you’re available please join the Official Infinity Gaming EMS Discord @ (Discord ), read and accept the message in “rules” and create an Induction ticket. A member of the Training team will claim the ticket and plan an Interview date with you!

Until then, go and get all the appropriate licenses (FULL Drivers Licence) & please read carefully over the (NSWA Protocol ) as this contains all the relevant information and procedures that you will need to abide by. We also have a basic treatment guide available (Basic Treatment Guide ) based on what kinds of injuries you will be seeing in the field and how to treat them. All our employees must also abide with our (NSWA Employee Handbook). Please review all these documents before your training session.

Also, please request to join our club on the city forms using this link . You will be accepted upon successful completion of your training.

Kind regards,

C3-03 | Ian Goreng

NSWA | Assistant Commissioner