Aye Train Police application

Out-Of-Character Information

• Steam: Steam Community :: papa seth
  • Discord: papaseth27 #1727
  • **How long you have been apart of the Infinity Gaming Community?**3 yrs
  • Do you have a computer that is capable of recording and back-capturing in-game video footage? yes
  • Do you have any experience from other communities playing a police/military character? No

In-Character Information

• What is your name? Aye Train

• What is your date of birth? 15/05/1990

• Tell us about yourself (minimum 2 paragraphs) I’m Aye Train, a 33-year-old bloke hailing from the sun-soaked lands of Queensland. Ever since I was a young nipper, I’ve had this burning desire in me, a passion that’s grown with every passing year - I want to be a police officer. It’s not just about donning the uniform or carrying a badge; it’s about serving my community, ensuring safety, and making a real difference in the lives of those around me. The allure of law enforcement has always drawn me in, like a magnetic force pulling me towards a higher calling.

Growing up in this rugged, diverse landscape of Queensland, I’ve seen the best and the worst of what humanity has to offer. It’s given me an understanding of the challenges and complexities that our society faces, and I’ve always felt an innate responsibility to do my part in making it better. The thought of patrolling these streets, being a beacon of hope for those in need, it ignites a fire in me that refuses to be extinguished. Every day, I take steps towards that dream, honing my skills, studying tirelessly, and keeping myself physically fit. I know the path ahead won’t be easy, but I’m more than ready to face it head-on, to earn my place among the brave men and women who uphold justice.

• Why do you want to be a part of the New South Wales Police Force? Like I said in the paragraphs about myself I just have a burning passion to help the community and be someone people can rely on.

• What strengths can you bring to the New South Wales Police Force? (Ex: Communication, Fast Learner) I can bring positive communication, I’m a fast learner and not afraid to get my hands dirty if need be.

• What area of personal improvement do you believe you could work on during your career? I think I could definitely work on my interactions with members of the public as I am a bit of a wall flower.

• Have you had any interactions with members of the New South Wales Police Force and if so, were those interactions positive or negative? I have had plenty of positive interactions with police.

• How would you show professionalism and integrity while you are on duty? Wearing uniform up to code and following rules and professionalism to the best of my ability.

• How would you display safe working behaviours while you are on duty? Keeping positive communications with fellow officers and not letting the public intimidate me.

• As part of the police application process, a criminal history and licence status check is carried out to confirm your suitability and this will be carried out prior to you being inducted as a probationary constable. Concealing information about your criminal history can result in immediate denial of your application. Have you ever received any infringement notices directly from a police officer and have you ever been arrested, had licences revoked, served a time of imprisonment or otherwise had bail conditions placed on you to be of good behaviour? No

• Have you acquired a firearms licence and full unrestricted driver’s licence prior to submitting this application? No

• Are you willing to take orders from anyone, regardless of age or gender? Yes

• Do you agree to be bound by the conditions, rules and regulations set out in the Police Protocol and the law of New South Wales? Yes

• Do you understand that failure to abide by the Police Protocol can result in disciplinary action? Yes