arqhi
  • Who Banned You?:
    Sshadmin
  • Length Of Ban:
    Perma
  • Reason Of The Ban:
    OOC Toxicity/Harassment
  • Why Should We Unban You?:
    Hello members of the infinity gaming community. Today I am appealing my permanent ban for OOC toxicity and harassment. I would firstly like to apologize for my actions and what I had done. it was stupid and immature. For anyone wondering why I was banned, it was due to comments I had said on platinum koth to another individual. I was then reported and later permanently banned from infinity gaming with due reason. If I could take back what I did, I would however I simply cannot, I can only move forward and learn to be a better person. I promise to abide by all server rules if given the chance to come back to the community. I do really miss the days of being able to fly in the the server and roleplay with the many friends I made throughout my time in infinity gaming. All I am asking is for a 2nd chance, I have grown and changed a lot since my ban and believe I would be able to follow all community and server rules. Thank you for taking your time to read my appeal.
  • Screenshot Of Ban Message:

Where the comments on koth made towards a fellow player or taking ig stuff to koth cause I’m kinda confused but if two of players are trash talking each other on koth is that not a koth issue not ig?

1 Like

+1 tbf it was on koth and i dont see why you would be banned for a statement on koth

1 Like

Depends on the comments made and the severity of them.
Actions elsewhere can show that a person isn’t deemed fit for the Infinity Gaming community.

Previous history:

1 Like

I believe it was made towards an individual who played infinity gaming but It was a while ago and I cannot remember everything that happened. I do acknowledge that I broke both community rules 1.1 and 1.2 and many other people have been banned for the same thing

yes my history isn’t the best, and I was given a 2nd chance after a slip up that did occur but man noone is perfect. I made a mistake that I regret sincerely.

+1 seems like a good guy deserves another chance

1 Like

Appeal has been approved, though do be advised - any further punishments given for rule breaches will be handled with ‘an iron-fist’.

1 Like

understood, thank you very much