Alex Usman infinity gaming appy

Infinity Gaming 2.0 - Character Biography

The following is a private out-of-character biography. Information contained within this biography is NOT permitted for in-character use.
Minimum words are recommendations as a lack of depth will result in further information being requested, etc.

Character Information

Full Name: What is your character’s full name, including any nicknames or aliases?

• Alex Usman

Date Of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY)

• 3/9/1999

Country Of Birth (If outside of Australia or the state of San Andreas, please specify citizenship status & date of citizenship to Australia and the state of San Andreas.)

• Australia

Family Tree, Heritage & Genealogy: Does your character have any family members or close relatives? If so, who are they, and what is the nature of their relationships? (Note: Any names not included within this biography unless later approved by the Federal Government will not legally be considered family members in a legal procedures, practices, etc.) (Min: 25 words per person)

• I have no family in this city.

Education, Experience & Employment: What is your character’s level of education? Did they attend college, vocational school, or have any specialized training? What does your character do for a living? Are they employed or self-employed, and in what industry or profession? (Ensure you state all degrees, certifications, experience, current/previous employment information, etc.) (Min: 75 words)

• I graduated high school majoring business studies, and I got a degree in Engineering, I started my own business and lost to crime. Then I got interested in crime as I had nothing to lose and started learning how to hack, I studied computer science for a few years and learnt many illegal hacking techniques and tools. This caused me to hack a small bank earning 50 thousand dollars, that got me stuck into crime.

Personality: Describe your character’s personality traits, both positive and negative. What are their strengths and weaknesses?

• I’m very intelligent and smart with my surroundings, I know what to do in situations and I’m not very physical as I work lots with computers, my strengths are building tech and hacking, I’m not very social and keep to myself but I can still make good friends with crime.

Hobbies and Interests: What does your character enjoy doing in their free time? Any specific hobbies, interests, or passions? (Min: 50 words)

• My hobbies are learning more hacking skills, advancing knowledge on crime, building tech equipment, starting illegal business and hacking small or large company’s including banks. I enjoy hanging with crime friends and gambling large amounts of stolen money. I enjoy buying and modding expensive and exotic cars with lots of speed.

Goals and Ambitions: What are your character’s long-term goals and ambitions in the city? What do they hope to achieve? (Min: 75 words)

• My ambitions are to join an org and have a enormous house looking of the city, I also want to rob a large bank and be in the largest crime org in the city with my accomplices in crime, I want to improve my hacking skills and ability to mod cars and possibly own a tech business and own a garage full of expensive cars with my nice house on the beach.

Friends and Allies: Who are your character’s friends or allies in the city? Are there any specific groups or factions they are affiliated with? (Min: 25 words per person/group if applicable)

• I have a good amount of allies, Kai Vista ,Brock Vista, Jasper Potato, Kyuss Potato, Nathan pen, Kizza. We are looking forward to start an organization.

Enemies and Rivals: Does your character have any enemies or rivals, and what is the source of their conflicts? (Min: 50 words per person or group if applicable)

• I’m not looking for enemies but I will fight for anything that comes on the illegal side of stuff, I will fight for ownerships of things, claiming. I will fight for things that get in my way, I would never betray my crime friends but I will stand up for them if they are under attack.

Criminal Record: Has your character been involved in any criminal activities in the past? If so, what kind of activities have they been involved in? (Min: 50 words if applicable)

• I have been involved with lots of crime in my time. It started at a young age just small thing like hacking the school or stealing from stores. But as I got older and smarter I committed less innocents crimes like stealing money from online businesses and robing stores with my computer skills. This lead to me going to juvie at the age of 16 for stealing money from a small online bank with low security.

Personal Beliefs: What are your character’s personal beliefs, values, morals and ethics? Are they religious or politically inclined? (Min: 50 words)

• I have no religious values but i value my family and friends i will do anything in my power to prevent harm of my family and close friends. I value my time because i do not know how long it will be till i get caught or die from a rival org or police. I highly value anything i spend my money on such as super cars, houses and new tech.

Relationships: Is your character in a romantic relationship or involved with anyone romantically? If so, who is their partner, and how did they meet? (Min: 50 words if applicable)

• i do not currently have a relation ship.

Physical Description: Describe your character’s physical appearance, including height, weight, hair colour, eye colour, and distinctive features. (Min: 50 words)

• I stand at 5ft 11inches i weigh 75kg I’m a bit chubby considering i sit a computer most the time. I have blue eyes brown hair with a birth mark on my neck that a cover up with a mask when i rob thigs. I shave my head before it grows back to blend it with the public and keep a simple look.

Backstory: Provide a detailed backstory of your character, including any significant life events, turning points, or experiences that have shaped who they are. (Min: 100 words)

• i have quite a sad back story at the age of 6 my parents divorced which caused lots of stress for my mum who took custody because my dad was know for committing small crimes and being abusive this cause my mum to take me a few years after my parents divorce my dad had ended up killing him self due to depression. Me being young at the time this took a real effect on my life as i was very sad to see my dad had died. I continued in primary school i was a smart student that excelled at math and science i continued to excel at school though high school. Around the age of 15 i stated to commit small crimes such as steal food from stores i got into this habit due to the group of friends i was in. This sparked my passion for stealing and crime at the age of 17 i had left school and attended collaged. This is where i least how to use code on computers and built up my hacking skills. I had not committed any major crimes yet but was putting out little scams to make money and once i got quite good i moved on to my first big crime at the age of 20 i hacked some peoples bank accounts making 12 grand. This crime lead me to where i am now.

Current Situation: What is your character’s current situation within the state of San Andreas? Are they new to the state, or have they been there for a while? (Min: 50 words)

• I recently move to San Andreas to create new life in crime and challenge myself with bigger robbery’s. i have recently found a team to accompany me in crime we a planning many robbery’s. But for now i have to lay low not attract attention and improve my hacking skills and been going to the gym because i am planning on going and getting in the action when robbing banks and improve my self.

I would suggest going over over the questions and word counts and giving it some touch ups. As currently it is not meeting the expected standard.

• Infinity Gaming Development Team

i have made some touch ups can you see if it can get accepted